The event will take place between 3pm on Friday 13th September and 2pm on Sunday 15th September.
This program is only informative for now as we are still working on some small details.
FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER
- 3pm – 11pm : Registration for teams and support crews – Dieppe Tourism Office.
Team members must register all together at the same time.
- 7pm – 11pm : Big solidarity dinner – Dieppe Congress Hall. The dinner is free of charge for teams and chargeable for support crews. Booking is mandatory for everyone.
SATURDAY 14th SEPTEMBER
- 6:30am – 7:45am : Breakfast for team members – Dieppe Congress Hall
- 7:30am : GPS withdrawal and collective gathering for departure
- 8am : Trailwalker 2019 departure
SUNDAY 15th SEPTEMBER
- 7am : Opening of the arrival area – in front of Dieppe Tourism Office
- 2pm : Time limit for teams to finish the Trailwalker (30 hours after departure)
If you have any specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +33 (0)1 56 98 24 46.