The event will take place between 3pm on Friday 13th September and 2:30pm on Sunday 15th September.
FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER
- 3pm – 11pm : Registration for teams and support crews – Dieppe Tourism Office.
Team members must register all together at the same time.
- 7pm – 11pm : Big solidarity dinner – Dieppe Congress Hall. The dinner is free for teams and costs 15€/per person for support crews. Booking is mandatory for everyone.
SATURDAY 14th SEPTEMBER
- 6:30am – 8:15am : Breakfast (for walkers only)– Dieppe Congress Hall
- 7:00am : GPS withdrawal and collective gathering for departure – Start A
- 7:30am : Start A
- 8:00am : GPS withdrawal and collective gathering for departure – Start B
- 8:30am : Start B
SUNDAY 15th SEPTEMBER
- 7am : Opening of the arrival area – in front of Dieppe Tourism Office
- 1:30pm : Time limit for teams to finish the Trailwalker – Start A (30 hours after departure)
- 2:30pm : Time limit for teams to finish the Trailwalker – Start B (30 hours after departure)
If you have any specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +33 (0)1 56 98 24 46.